Monday, March 16, 2015

MyChelle Product Reviews

As a regular user of MyChelle Dermaceuticals, I was excited when they announced the release of 2 new products.  A cleanser and eye cream have been added to their fabulous lineup of skincare products and I was given the opportunity to test and review them.

What I love about MyChelle's products are that they're gluten and casein free (important to those of us with food allergies), as well as cruelty free and natural.  Many products are vegan and everything is made with high quality ingredients that work with the skin.  I've never used a MyChelle product I didn't like. 

The new Refining Sugar Cleanser I was a bit apprehensive about because I have dry skin and have been using an oil cleanser over the winter, as well as MyChelle's Honeydew Unscented Cleanser.  After the first use, I was amazed at how creamy the formula is after the sugar dissolves.  It gently exfoliates, hydrates, and softens all in one use, making it the perfect multi-tasking cleanser.  It removes makeup and is excellent for all skin types.  The scent is fantastic, very sweet but not overpowering and makes me feel like I'm being pampered every time I wash my face.  This is an excellent product I will continue to use and I highly recommend it.



















The Remarkable Retinal Eye Cream is the other new product in MyChelle's beauty arsenal and it's a winner.  I'm always a bit hesitant to try products with retinal ingredients because of the potency and increased sensitivity to the sun.  However, this product is very gentle around my eyes and hasn't caused any redness or dryness.  In fact, it's very hydrating and diminishes the little lines beneath my eyes almost immediately.  The scent is a bit weird at first, it's almost minty but not offensive and fades quickly.  This cream is to be used at night because of the retinal.  A fabulous eye cream for the a.m. is MyChelle's Magnolia Fresh Eyes.  I've been using this for quite awhile and am loving the results combined with the Remarkable Retinal.  I'm looking forward to seeing the long term effects of this eye cream.  This is an excellent formulation to use for those who want brighter and more youthful eyes.


Overall, MyChelle's new products have exceeded my expectations.  They never fail to offer quality products that actually do what they claim to on the box.  If you're looking for a new skincare line or just wanting to try a few new products, the Refining Sugar Cleanser and Remarkable Retinal Eye Cream are a great place to start.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I'm able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally. Im fairly positive theyre likely to be informed a great deal of new stuff here than anyone else! product reviews

    ReplyDelete